AntMad Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My forum:The Bug Forum

Go down

My forum:The Bug Forum Empty My forum:The Bug Forum

Post  mike98 Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:50 pm

Well most people just post the link and say join with no reason on why you should join.I'm doing it diffrently,I'm going to tell you about the forum and of course the members on it.The forum is about bugs and other inverts including ants.The forums main goal is to help others and share our ideas about diffrent hobbies,some of which most people would be like who would wanna keep that!Anyway we have wasps,ants,dermestids and other beetles,Tarantulas,Scorpions and more!The members are very active and know alot about their hobby[They all have diffrent hobbies that they specialize in.I myself specialize in dermestids and wasps.]Our members are ready to help anyone who needs help.If you are having trouples with the forum contact me via p.m on the forum.We at the bug forum have just a couple things left to say:
Here are our forum stats as of Januray 16/2010-
222 posts
7 members
[pretty good considering we just started on december 30th/2009!]
We are here to help!!!!
http://thebugforum.omgforum.net/forum.htm
P.S my username on there is koolkid

mike98

Back to top Go down

My forum:The Bug Forum Empty Re: My forum:The Bug Forum

Post  mike98 Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:54 pm

More stats
550 posts
9 members!
i have changed the skin,made a catchy logo phrase:"BUGS not just for infesting your house anymore!!" LOL! have also made a forum logo from a flame picture i found!

mike98

Back to top Go down